The website www.anicca-vijja.de is dedicated to various topics of personal interest:
- Vipassana meditation, the technique the Buddha taught himself and which is the core of the Tipitaka (Palicanon)
- computer technology and its application for meaningful goals, e.g. producing subtitles
- Science, especially Psychology, Educational Sciences, Research, and Research Methods
- various parts of Applied Statistics (with R) and of Bayesian Thinking (Probablity Theory as Logic)
- Systemic Thinking and Working, especially In-depth Systemics and Addiction Therapy
- other interesting things of our life.
The main purpose of this homepage is
- to use it as a notepad of ideas and thoughts
- to maintain and to establish contacts with people (friends, business partners, and colleagues)
- meet people who are interested in the same topics
- to inform (as far as this is possible in a few words), to link, and to provide help as well as tutorials to work-out problems of various aspects and topics of personal interest
- to look at things from another perspective.
All articles and blog entries are truely my personal opinion. However, I try to base them on rational arguments and (hopefully!) scientific-oriented reasoning.